P&T Workshop for Faculty Members
Tuesday, May 11, 2021; 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
If you are coming up for tenure and/or promotion, consider attending this online workshop. Our speakers will guide you through all aspects of the tenure and promotion process at UBC. You’ll leave with a better sense of how the process unfolds and your role in it. Please join us to ask questions, discuss concerns and share experiences.
Please note, this session is for faculty members going up for tenure and/or promotion. A session for Heads and Administrators will be held on May 20. A separate invitation will be sent out shortly.
- Ananya Mukherjee Reed, Provost and Vice President Academic, UBCO
- Alan Richardson, President, UBC Faculty Association
- Marion Pearson, Chair, Senior Appointments Committee
- Mark Trowell, Director, Faculty Relations
- Kristin Cacchioni, Senior Manager, Faculty and Employee Relations
- Robin Roff, Senior Membership Services Officer, UBC Faculty Association
To register for this session, please email the Faculty Association by Friday, May 7, 2021. A Zoom invitation will be sent to you prior to the session.