The following faculty members have been elected to fill the roles of Association President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Chair Contract Faculty Committee, and three Members-at-Large. Their terms will begin July 1, 2018.
- President: Bronwen Sprout (UBCV, Digital Programs and Services, Library)
- Vice President: Alan Richardson (UBCV, Philosophy)
- Treasurer: Doris Doudet (UBCV, Neurology)
- Secretary: Karen Smith (UBCV, Microbiology and Immunology)
- Chair, Contract Faculty Committee: Sarika Bose (UBCV, English)
- Members-at-Large (3 Positions): Nancy Langton (UBCV, Sauder School of Business); Shirley Chau (UBCO, Social Work); Meghan Corella (UBCV, Education)
The complete results for this Election are available on our Voting Website.
We would like to thank all the outstanding candidates who participated in this election. Their willingness to serve is much appreciated.
Members of the UBCFA Executive Committee represent over 3300 faculty members employed by UBC and help to guide the Association’s operational and policy decisions, including advocacy, negotiations, education, communication and planning decisions.
Thank you for taking the opportunity to exercise your voting rights as an Association member. It is your participation that makes our Association strong and effective.