It’s time! As we prepare for the upcoming round of collective bargaining, we need to hear from you about your issues, priorities, and concerns. Below is a list of Zoom Consultation Sessions geared to specific constituencies that we’ll be holding over the fall on Mondays between noon and 2 p.m. Please RSVP to the session that best fits you and your schedule and we’ll send you the Zoom link. Your experiences are crucial to how and what we bargain, so please join in.
- Equity-seeking Members (BIPOC, gender diverse, neuro diverse, disabled, women): Monday, Oct. 4, 12 pm – 1 pm; RSVP
- Lecturers and Sessional Faculty Members: Monday, Oct. 18, 12 pm – 2 pm (drop-in); RSVP
- Educational Leadership Faculty Members: Monday, Oct. 25, 1 pm – 2 pm; RSVP
- Arts Faculty Members: Monday, Nov. 1, 12 pm – 2 pm (drop-in); RSVP
- Science & Applied Science Faculty Members: Monday, Nov. 8, 12 pm – 2 pm (drop-in); RSVP
- Education, Forestry, LFS Faculty Members: Monday, Nov. 15, 12 pm – 1 pm; RSVP
- Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy Faculty Members: Monday, Nov. 22, 12 pm – 1 pm; RSVP
- Sauder and Law Faculty Members: Monday, Nov. 29, 1 pm – 2 pm; RSVP
If you cannot participate in any of the sessions, you are welcome to send your thoughts on bargaining to [email protected].
Chair, UBC Faculty Association Bargaining Preparation Committee
President, UBC Faculty Association
UBC is situated on the traditional, ancestral & unceded territories of the Musqueam peoples.