Coming up for Promotion & Tenure?
If you’re a faculty member coming up for tenure and/or promotion, these workshops are for you. Our speakers will guide you through all aspects of the tenure and promotion process at UBC. You’ll leave with a clear sense of how the process unfolds and your role in it. So please join us to ask questions, discuss concerns and share experiences.
- Angela Redish, Provost and Vice President Academic pro tem
(May 25 only)
- Mark Schaller, Chair, Senior Appointments Committee
- Mark Mac Lean, President, UBC Faculty Association
- Deena Rubuliak, Executive Director, UBC Faculty Association
- Mark Trowell, Senior Manager, Faculty Relations
THURSDAY, MAY 25:
Research Stream – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
> To register for the RESEARCH STREAM Workshop on Thursday, May 25, email the UBC Faculty Association
MONDAY, MAY 29:
Educational Leadership Stream – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
> To register for the EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP STREAM Workshop on Monday, May 29, email the UBC Faculty Association
Both workshops will be held in Lecture Theatre 102, at Michael Smith Laboratories, 2185 East Mall.